Wednesday 18 September 2013

My 'kinda' media

My kinda media.......
To be completly honest this is a really hard decision to make for me.
I love the genre 'horror' so I have chosen my absolute favourite horror movie of all time SAW!
Saw "the ultimate horror of all time" in my opinion!
It's simply has one of the best story lines ever,
it consists of seven films all linked together - entwining in and out of each other linking to future films and relating back to the previous.

John a cancer patient has a near death experience in a car accident, having to put himself through excruciating    pain by Pulling a huge shattered piece of windscreen out from his stomach in order to survive.

Instead of living life to the fullest John wants others to see that they deserve it and have the fight to survive!
Through twisted traps John and his faithful assistants see whether they deserve the right to stay alive and see their wrong doings and will make a change.

Not only have I watched all movies I have also watch behind the scenes to see how all the gore and blood was created. I found it really interesting to see how everything was created and used so realistically.
Lions Gate company which created saw has also made so many other brilliant movies such as:
The decent, Hostel, The Hunger Games, Rambo, Twilight, The Midnight Meat Train.


1 comment:

  1. Clearly you are quite taken with SAW. It is certainly very powerful film making. However, it is NOT appropriate for your age group and though I respect your opinion which you express well. I am a little uncomfortable about condoning it.

    WWW - well expressed and inclusion of narrative, institution and genre awareness which is excellent.

    ebi - would have been good to have identified a specific moment which fascinated you and explained - for example a visual effect which you have understood how was created.

    ReplyDelete