Wednesday 11 September 2013

Why I Picked MediaStudies.

I picked media studies because it seemed like something fun.
I like to be creative and have a bit of a knack with electronics, so I assumed that would be a bonus for me choosing it. When it comes to media.... I love it: films, music, social networking and editing ect..
Girls I had spoken to during school had also said that they loved media and advised me to take it!
And not to mention the fact that Mr Hollway "sold" it really well to us when we were choosing our options. So yep there were are lots of reasons...... ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you Emily, I'm glad I "sold' it to you so successfully. The fun factor and the connection to the things you like is always a good starting point. The next step is figuring out which skills you have and which you want to develop through study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you were honest in why you chose media and come across really wanting to do it and were modest about anything you already know about media.

    ReplyDelete